SCIENCE ADVISORY BOARD
Quercegen Pharmaceuticals, makers of Q-Force, has assembled a world-renowned
Scientific Advisory Board with strengths in each of its areas of development.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Kinet
- - Director, Division of Allergy and Immunology and a Professor of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School
- - SAB Member of the Sandler Program for Asthma Research (SPAR) and is an Elected Foreign Member of the Royal Academy of Medicine in Belgium since 2007
- - Board Member of UCB Pharma as well as 14 different biotechnology companies
Stephan C. Bischoff, M.D.
- - Professor, Managing Director and Vice Dean, Department of Nutritional Medicine and Immunology, University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany
- - Runs the new Center for Clinical Nutrition in Stuttgart (ZKES), which opened in 2006 and is supported financially by the German Government
- - Specialist in internal medicine, gastroenterology, treatment of allergies and nutritional medicine
David C. Nieman, Ph.D., FACSM
- - Professor of Health and Exercise Science at Appalachian State University, and Director of the Human Performance Lab at the North Carolina Research Campus in Kannapolis, NC
- - Pioneer in the research area of exercise immunology, and his current research is focused on nutritional countermeasures to exercise-induced immune dysfunction
- - Has published more than 260 peer-reviewed publications in journals and books, and authored nine books on health, exercise science, and nutrition
- - Served two terms as President of the International Society of Exercise and Immunology, and is currently Vice President of the American College of Sports Medicine
Mitsunori Ono, Ph.D.
- - Award-winning medicinal chemist with more than 30 years of experience in drug discovery and regarded as a leader in developing new strategies to treat lifestyle diseases using active natural ingredients
- - President of Boston Technology Management, LLC, a life science consulting firm with various clients including Kirin, Olympus, Fujifilm (Japan), JIH (US), and JB (Germany). He is also a scientific consultant to the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and is a visiting professor for the Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan
- - Co-founded Betal/Flaxan, an R&D firm specializing in hops-derived bioactive flavonoids, where he was Chief Scientific Officer until 2001
- - Former President and Chief Operating Officer of Synta Pharmaceuticals, where he successfully spearheaded drug discovery teams in developing multiple small molecule drug candidates
- - Has published more than 70 papers and holds 45 U.S. patents